Sunday 31 May 2009

And finally here you have the last post in my blog ... of this year, of course.
I can't believe yet that I'd be able to fill all the posts, my topics are exhausted, and I don't know what to talk about. In fact I don't know about what I'll write next year.
I have to say that it's been quite difficult, I supose it's because during the day come to mind many ideas, but at the moment of writing I don't know how to start.
But I think it's been a good way to improve my English, because I had to write so much, so I had to look out many more words at the dictionary, and I learned many new words, and I also improved my writing fluency. In general my level has improved.

But I'm not exhausted only because of English. These last weeks have been very stressful. There are many exams to do and so much to study, and all these exams are very crucial.

To sum up, I can say I'm looking forward to start the summer and enjoy it. In fact I think I'll have to work, and I'll also have to work hard in the TDR, but it doesn't matter.
Well, I guess that's all ...
I'll write some day again!
Anna.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Hey CostoGueno, I like your blog. The picture of naked Stewie is great, and the music is also.
I think we all are exhausted (I have slept two hours today), and worried about these few last exams.
Good luck with your final exams!

.katy.