Monday 6 April 2009

Today I want to talk about a very special friend for me, Mònica (alias Mòni, Mòki, Mono, Mokia...). I know her for about four years more or less. In fact I had seen her many times but I never talked to her. I still remember the first time that I talked to her. I lived in Empuriabrava and she also, and we were on the same bus. One day, I still don't know why, I sat beside her and we started to talk. But really it wasn't there where we met. In the second of ESO, we were at the same class, and we started talking more and more, and finally I discovered a new friend, who would become the most important.
I think that Mònica is a person who I always need, because it's a point of support. She knows everything about me and knows me perfectly. She knows always the just words to help me.In the worst moments I have always had her. I like to spend hours and hours talking with her, we have many things in common, and she always understands me and is always by my side. I don't know what I'd do without her, is an important part of my life. We've lived many things together, and I hope to live many more.

I think she deserved a post :)


And I'm going to post a very funny photo muajajajaja! (she'll kill me :S)


That's all.



Anna.

2 comments:

Lau!* said...

Annaaa!
waaaw! poor mònii!, you webcam it's brilliant!

I think that Mònica is a person who I always need, because it's a point of support.

OH yeaah!
I agree with you...

See you.. I don't know jajaj!
we have to do the works..

RoBiN said...

hahahhahahaha yeaaah mokiii monoo
It's good that you have good relationships!
But I do have to say that moni in that photo she looks a bit wierd...

C ya in class!