Saturday 11 October 2008

Today I'm gonna write about a little bit of my history, which is quite short, I have only lived 16 years, I still have to live much more, jajaja!

Well, I was born on August 18, year 1992, in Barcelona, at 3:00 pm. I lived here for 5 years, at first with my mum and dad and then appeared my brother, who's a year and a half younger than me. I think Barcelona it's a great city, I should have lived longer there. But my parent's decided to move to Cerdanyola del Vallès, I still don't know exactly why. It wasn't so hard to leave friends, I was only 5 years. I lived in Cerdanyola for 6 years, I have a lot of good memories of that time, I made very good friends, and now I am still talking to some of them. We had a house in Empuriabrava, where we were going on weekends and holidays, and my parents decided to move there. I didn't like the idea, because I had to leave again from my friends, and this time it was much harder. I was angry with my parents, but then I adapted to this place and I made friends, I moved from Empuriabrava to Castelló, that's where I am now, for the moment, And I'm not prepared to endure another move jajajaja!

So, that's all for today...






At the photo, me and my dog, poor dog jajajaja!






Bye!


Anna.

No comments: