Tuesday 4 November 2008

HALLOWEEN


Well, today I'm going to talk about Halloween, a holiday celebrated on October 31. People do trick-or-treacking, ghost tours, bonfires, costume parties, visiting haunted attractions, carving jack o' lanterns, reading scary stories, and watching horror movies. It's the night of witches.

This day coincides with the birthday of my friend Thaïs, so we went to celebrate it.
At first we wanted to buy horror masks for a horror costume, but when we went to buy we didn't find any that we liked, so we went without mask. U.Ú

We had a lot of fun throughout the night, we saw horror films and also we did some little acts of hooliganism that I'm not going to tell jajaja!

Then we went to sleep at Thaïs home, at first we went to her ship to have more fear, but we were too people inside and we had to leave it.

Finally we went to the sofa and we slept all there, it was so uncomfortable, but we were all tired, so we all slept jajaja

In fact, I slept really fatal u.ú


I can say it was a good halloween, despite everything. =D


And unfortunately, I have no photo jajaja!



Nothing more to say..



Bye!



Anna.

No comments: