Sunday 16 November 2008

DOMINO




Today I've thought to talk about a film, and I've decided to talk about DOMINO.




Domino it's about the daughter of an actor with a high-society woman, Domino Harvey, bored with her life, decides to join the team of Ed Mosley and becomes a bounty hunter. But she gets in trouble when the Mafia's money is stolen from an armored truck, while Mosley and his crew are in action participating of a reality show produced by Mark Heiss. The situation becomes out of control when the sons of a rival mobster are kidnapped while FBI is monitoring the two gangs of mobsters.




It's based on the true story of Domino Harvey, daughter of film actor Laurence Harvey.






I think it's interesting the personality of Domino, because I think she wants to seem tough, but actually she has her weaknesses.




I also like her name, I think it's very original jajaja!






Well, no more to say for today...










Bye!








Anna.










No comments: