Sunday 30 November 2008

LAURA


Today I dedicate it to her, because yesterday was her birthday.




Yesterday she finally met 16 years, after waiting for a long time, jajaja!


She is a very good person, always by my side, knows me and helps me when I need it.


She has never disappointed me and I know she won't do it.


We've shared thousands of anecdotes together, we laughed a lot, we've shared many moments that I won't forget.


It makes already more than 4 years that I know her and has become an indispensable person for me.




She's such a really good friend.




She deserves much more than this dedication, but it's a way to fill posts muajajaja!




This week she has celebrated it with her family and her cousins, but next week we will make a part or something to celebrate it together, because it would have been finished exams jajaj!




No comments: