Friday 21 November 2008


Today I want to talk about my cat, or rather I have to say about my beloved fur ball jajaja!
Well, she’s is a rare thing (yes, she’s a female). If you take a look at this ball you can see a pair of honey color eyes (in fact, they’re precious), and a flat nose black with a pink stain that she has since she was born. The rest is just fluff, jajaja! The color of her fur is brown, mixed with dark brown, honey-colored, black and other colors that will surely have no name, jajaja!
She has learned to meow when she's hungry, and she won't be silent until you have given her food. Also when she gets bored, or at night when she doesn't want to sleep, then she bother me and she doesn't stop until I wake up, so I can say that she ‘s such a bore! And she is a machine of poop U.Ú
However, it's the best cat in the whole world (in my opinion, of course), and I love her very much. She's always close to me and giving me company, is very affectionate. He likes to play a lot and even sometimes it hurts me, but I don't know what would I do without her, is part of me, and I know she won't never fail me.



No more to say...




Bye!




Anna.

No comments: