Saturday 24 January 2009

THIS IS ENGLAND


I want to talk about a film I saw quite time ago,but it shocked me and I liked it a lot.
The name of the film is "This is England".

It's about the skinhead movement from an anti-racist point of view.
This is England is about a boy of 12 years called Shaun. His father
dies and he moves with his mother to a new city. At first he doesn't like it,
but then a gang of skinheads help him and accept him in the band.
After a while, an old member of the band that has been in prison
appears with racist and nationalist ideas, and this leads to a discussion in the band, so they get separed. Shaun supports the ideas of the ex-member, but then things get complicated and he realizes that he has commited a mistake.

The film is very interesting and thoughtful, there are scenes that are very hard and sad,but I can also say it's a beautiful film by the way that the band of skinheads,treats and accepts the boy when he arrives at the city.








Here you have the trailer:



2 comments:

CLARA! said...

Hi Anna!

A little secret!
I think that I'm going to lower the film of Internet. JIJI Shhhhhhhhhht!

You can't say this to anybody.

This year I have discovered that if I want to ask to somebody about some film I must ask you because you are an expert.


See you tomorrow.

Clara

RoBiN said...

HIya! Ive seen thid film with Mussol! And it was very good but i dont like when one gets killed ina fight!

Well c ya at school, study a lot!

Annamarrana!!!!!