Thursday 1 January 2009

NEW YEAR 2009.


Well, today is 1rst of January, 2009, a new year has become, and I hope it would be better than the 2008, or, at least equal. I don't think it's a great change, because everything remains the same, it has not much meaning for me, but it's an occasion I can take for celebrate it and have a good time.

Yesterday was the last day in the year and I went to celebrate it.
At first, I went with my family at the house of a friends to have dinner. I ate very well, the food was very good. When it was almost twelve o'clock, I took twelve grapes for the "Campanades".
When the chimes played the twelve, I had to eat a grape each time it sounded, and up to twelve.
While I was eating the grapes I started to laugh, and I thought I was suffocating. It was funny jajaja!


After the Campanades I went to celebrate it with my friends in St. Pere, we were dancing (or something like jajaja) singing and being silly all the night (yeah, we also drank a few beers u_U). I enjoyed a lot this night, I can say that it's been a good year beginning, except that I lost my cell (grr), but it doesn't matter (well, it matters but I don't want to think about it XDD).


So, I can only say,



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

(and good hangover jajajaj :P)



Anna.

No comments: