Wednesday 25 February 2009

NICE WEEKEND

I was waiting that Mònica sent me some photos, but I can't wait anymore, so today I'm going to talk about a weekend of a few weeks ago.

Mònica asked at us (Coni and me) if we wanted to go Barcelona that weekend, well, specifically Terrassa, where her dad lives. We wanted to go there a long time ago, so we didn't hesitate.

We arrived there on Friday night, so that day we didn't have much time to do anything. But on Saturday morning we got up early (very difficult for me), we had breakfast and we went to take the train to Barcelona city. I must say that while we where in the train I fell asleep jajaja.When we arrived there we couldn't stop. We were walking and walking, shopping and doing some stupid things,having a good time :). We just stopped to eat something. We know very well these zones of Barcelona, so we didn't got lost (something very unusual jajaja).

When it was late, we went to a bar for a while, then we went to the cinema to see "The curious case of Benjamin Button". I think it's an interesting movie, but a little bit long, and I was very tired, so I nearly fell asleep (but not!) jaja.

On Sunday morning we had to study (curiously) an English exam, so we studied a loooot (jojojo :P). For the rest, Sunday was a relax day , we were walking in Terrassa. I must say that we went to a stall where sells very good croissants, called "Croissants de París", they are so delicious, I think they're the best I've tasted in all my life.


It was such a perfect weekend, yeah. I want to repeat it! XDD


And how I always say, when I've photos I will post it!



Anna.

1 comment:

Lau!* said...

Annacooo!


I hope that this weekend the carnival will be better than last week!( for my part), I know that you enjoyed it jajaja! Well now I am going to go to your house.. to study CT.. I don’t want to.. but.. we don’t have another possibility. I hope we finish soon, because I’m very busy and I don’t have time for me!!!!

See you Annacooo! Love u Kisses!