Saturday 7 March 2009

My dog



The last term I wrote about my cat, but it isn't the only animal I have. I also have a dog.
I had a dog for a long time, but it disappeared and never reappeared again, so it was a very strong blow, and impacted me a lot because it was a dog that I loved so much. Sometime later my parents decided to have a cat, and this helped me a lot.
I never imagined I'd have a dog again, in fact I had thought about it many times, but I thought that my parents didn't want another dog.
The day my parents decided to adopt it, was a surprise. I still remember the moment the woman took off the dog from the cage; I thought that it wasn't for me. Then my mother gave it to me and I picked up the dog in arms. I still didn't believe it.
It's a beautiful dog, great dog. It's the Golden Retriever breed; it has grown a lot since it was a puppy. In April it'll be two years old. It has got a very dark eyes and the nose also. It’s quite large. It has the long gold hair. Whenever I come home it is always there to receive me with the queue moving, it's always enthusiastic, always eager to play. It always needs company, and is sometimes a bit nuisance. It's a very clever dog, and also very wolverine.
The cat and the dog know to live together. They've never fought. At first the cat was a little jealous, but not anymore. I love both in the same way.

1 comment:

Lau!* said...

I looove this photoo!!

see youuu tomorrowww

(K)(k)