Saturday 30 May 2009

LAST SUMMER

I am near the end of filling all the posts and, in fact, I don't know what to tell. Moreover, I'm sick since Thursday, and I'm spending my days at 38 degrees of fever.
Recently I was thinking about my last summer, and how I enjoyed it. So I decided to write about it.
In theory, last year I had to work all summer, but I was going to be 16 in August 18,it wasn't worth to work.
Immediatley I found friends with whom to spend the summer as Coni, Mònica, Sebas, Laura, and some more. The first thing we did was to go to the beach. Almost every day I was going to Empuriabrava to go to the beach, eating an ice cream, having parties, etc.
With Coni and Laura, we tried to slip in Doctor Loft music festival, to see Iggy Pop. In fact, it was like an adventure: we went through fields, hiding from the police, and we met a guy who wanted to slip in like us, and he knew everything and he had a strategy, so we went with him, but with a little suspicion. We went inside a kind of "tunnel", crossed the river ... Even when I think about it I laugh because people told us later that they were giving away free tickets ... It was hilarious anyway.
Later, Laura became ill for quite time, so we spent a long time without her. Mònica also had to leave with his father to Barcelona, so I spent many days with Coni and Sebas, going to their houses and the beach, with our donuts, and then we were going from their homes to mine, at the swimmingpool.
When Laura was recovered and Mònica went back, we went all together at Aquabrava. We were Laura, Coni, Sebas, Nicky, Monica and another friend. It was awesome! I enjoyed it so much! Although after going there, I got burned myself.
Thinking about it, I think we love water jajaja!

It was a very funny summer, I hope the next will be the same.

Anna.

No comments: