Saturday 9 May 2009

TIRAMISU


Today I'd like to talk about my favorite dessert lately, though probably I'll change my opinion soon ...
I think the tiramisu is very easy to make and also tasty.
To make a tiramisu you'll need the following ingredients:

- 250g mascarpone cheese
- Coffee
- 3 eggs
- Whiskey
- 300 g of biscuits
- Plain chocolate
- A sugar spoon for each egg

1. Take the eggs and separate yolks from the whites.
2. Beat the yolks with sugar until obtain some kind of white cream.
3. Add the mascarpone and mix.
4. Then add the whites to the mixture, and remove it very slowly to make it fluffy.
5. Swim biscuits in coffee with some whiskey, and put them into a mold, alternating a layer of biscuits with a layer of cream.
6. Grate the chocolate and put it on the top.
7. Put it in the fridge for three hours at least, but it's best not to eat until the next day.

Have a good meal!


Anna.

2 comments:

Lau!* said...

OH MY GOOOOOD!

laurapenkert said...

I love tiramisuuu!!!
It's a good choice for your favourite dessert, in fact
I make one with strawberries, it's also delicious
bye*